Thursday, December 30, 2010

Homecoming

I no longer live in Austin...I have moved into the Rabon Compound here in Seguin, Texas.

I could have found a way to stay until I found a job, but I felt I would've been "treading water" while still feeling a little "broken". I've come home to heal up, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

I'm helping my dad fortify his fence to keep his dogs from escaping (again). They act dumb, but I think they're Steve McQueen and Charles Bronson, dumping dirt out in the yard and digging a series of underground tunnels when we aren't looking.

I'm working out...seriously. I've got the time, might as well improve myself. Holy fuck am I out of shape.

More importantly, I'm rediscovering myself here...the "me" that I actually like.

I'm always online, so it's not like you assholes are going to miss me. I'm around.