Friday, January 22, 2010

Excessive Coffee Machine

Photobucket
Here is the Flavia coffee machine that makes cappuccinos,mochaccinos, lattes and other drinks that you wouldn't find in a normal office.

How does it work?

Photobucket

You push the button on the machine and choose your drink. It then tells you which packet to grab.

Photobucket

You then stick the packet into the slot and close.

Photobucket

The digital readout tells you it's processing/making your mochaccino.

Photobucket

It tells you to enjoy it when it's done. Luckily, it also informed me that the drink was hot, so I refrained from sticking my hand in it or pouring it down my crotch...which was my intention until I read the helpful message.

Photobucket

Here's me forcing enjoyment of the mochaccino. I'm coming off more disturbed than happy.